FIN Partners Call For Applications for Ireland, UK and USA Spotlight
Posted: 20th June 2018
FIN Partners (formerly Strategic Partners), one of the world’s most established co‐production/co-financing markets invites producers to submit projects, and industry organizations, to register. This year’s market takes place 13 – 15 September in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
The deadline is 29 June, 2018. Please find the links to submit projects/register here.
This year FIN Partners has announced that it will place a two-year Spotlight on Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
In 2018, FIN Partners will continue to focus on dramatic feature film, television and digital fiction series, featuring projects in all stages of development looking for essential partnerships and financing. FIN Partners presents a best in class roster of officially selected projects from producers around the globe. To support the success of these projects, FIN Partners hosts an international senior level delegation of financiers, broadcasters, distributors, sales agents and funding agencies, looking to invest.
Take advantage of all that FIN Partners has to offer:
- creative and commercial feature film projects, television series and fiction content created for emerging platforms around the globe, at all stages in development
- a full agenda of 25 minute, 1-2-1 Meetings with those who you’ve requested to meet
- relevant and practical panels, candid case studies and visionary keynote speakers
- investor and coproduction focused roundtable sessions
- intimate networking events and cocktail receptions
- casual breakfasts, lunches and breaks
- the “Lobster Dinner by the Sea”, representing the best in maritime hospitality
- FIN Atlantic International Film Festival screenings and gala parties
- ground transport to and from the airport, as well as to events and receptions
For more information and to register visit finpartners.ca